Achieving balance in life is not always easy but it should be what we all thrive for. We all know what can impact our health, and what to avoid (i.e.: drugs, smoking, stress...), in order to stay grounded. Let's focus on what we can DO to prevent chronic illnesses and live a long happy life.
- Eating a wholesome non processed diet that suits you need.
- Go play outside, get some fresh air daily no matter what the weather is like.
- Exercise: whatever you enjoy, hiking, swimming, playing sports, yoga, tai chi.
- Get some sleep, go to bed every night at the same time, practice deep breathing and
let your body relax.
- Having family and/or friends support is crucial to your wellbeing.
- Do you have a purpose, a goal, a vision? Work on it daily.
- Listen to your favorite music, dance, sing and fill your soul with harmony.
- What are you passionate about? what makes you happy? what makes feel alive?
- Use natural therapies for preventive measures: get massages, acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments regularly, talk to a Naturopathic doctor, use infrared saunas, talk to a counsellor...
"I love my job!
"I feel blessed to a have supporting husband, a loyal dog, amazing friends and to live in beautiful Port Moody, BC"
- Self Growth
- Vitality Link
Clara Cohen.com Terms And Conditions Of Use
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner of www.claracohen.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.